Guidelines for submitting the report
1. Please make sure the submission ID of the paper for which you are about to upload the referee report is correct. You will find this in the email sent to you that had the details of the paper.
2. In case a paper is re-submitted, the latest submission ID should be used.
3. Author registration doubles up as a register of Handling Editors as well. The password allows you to both submit a paper, as well as upload the report for a paper as a handling editor. So if you have not registered as an author, please do so now from HERE.
4. If you have forgotten your password, then retrieve it from HERE.
5. You can have a quick look at the papers (and their submission IDs) in your queue from HERE. If you are a handling editor then you may just leave the submission ID blank to get a list of all papers in your queue.
6. You need to upload the referee report in PDF OR enter in comments in lieu of it.
Upload Review Report